EDUCATION & TRAINING SERVICES
Building a high level of confidence throughout your organization
With a breadth and depth of experience and knowledge that spans more than 65 years, Glenmede Endowment & Foundation Management is a trusted, reliable source for education and training.
Sharing knowledge that guides your organization
We provide a range of educational opportunities on investment and governance best practices to help you stay on top of industry trends. Our team members can provide customized training that addresses questions and delivers a new level of confidence throughout your organization.
Partner with a nationally recognized team of experts on a number of topics, including:
- Fiduciary responsibilities (investments, due diligence, reporting and conflicts of interest)
- Development of spending policies
- Planned-giving and donor-development challenges and opportunities
- Governance and fiduciary best practices
- Leadership transition
- Legislative issues
- Understanding investment terminology
- Strategic grant-making
- Investing alongside organizational values
Experience the Glenmede difference
We welcome an opportunity to learn more about you and your needs.
Contact Samantha Audia, CTFA at 215-419-6038, Samantha.Audia@Glenmede.com, or click the link below.