Glenmede Investment Management
Glenmede Investment Management is a privately owned, independent investment management firm which provides alpha generating investment strategies in the following asset categories:
- US Equities – Large, Mid, Smid, and Small Cap Equities
- US Fixed Income – Core, Intermediate and Short Duration Fixed Income
- Extensions – 130/30 and Long Short
- Secured Options – Buy-Write Strategy
Glenmede has successfully managed institutional assets for over fifty years. We have expanded our capabilities to cover a wide range of asset classes combined with sophisticated analytics and research.
Glenmede Investment Management (GIM) is a registered investment advisor regulated by the SEC. With nearly $5 billion of institutional assets under management, GIM is advisor to Glenmede’s proprietary family of mutual funds and serves corporations, public plans, foundation & endowments, Taft-Hartley plans and not-for-profit clients.
Contact us to learn more about Glenmede's perspective.
AT A GLANCE
- Privately owned, boutique investment firm
- SEC registered investment advisor
- All investment professionals work from Philadelphia office
- Approximately $5.9 billion of assets under management (December 2012)